Thursday, March 31, 2011

APRIL RADICAL EXPRESSION: FOCUSED LIGHT

I have long loved a reinterpretation of what is termed “The Lord’s Prayer” by the wonderful scholar and mystic Neil Douglas Klotz. The beginning stanza contains the line


“FOCUS YOUR LIGHT WITHIN ME, MAKE IT USEFUL AS ME.”


There is something that emanates from that declarative request that moves deeply within my heart and Soul. It is a prayer that I daily take into my being. It is how I intend to show up on this planet. It is the fountainhead from which my Beingness flows. It points to the very mission that I am engaged in while here in this incarnation. In each and every awakened moment, I am choosing to align myself within the Light of Source. I am choosing to alter my relationship to outer appearances. I am choosing to see differently by shifting the inner lens of my experience. I am allowing a new vision to be born within me, and then I am extending that vision out into the realm of manifest reality. By maintaining an inner, heartful focus, I am not seduced into believing the stories of this world. I am seeing with the Insight of my Soulful Self. And by the Light of that inspired vision, I am courageously taking the actions I am called to take. I am joyfully active in what is mine to do upon his planet. I am celebrating the unfoldment of my self, and the emergence of all others around me. I bring an embrace of compassion and mercy to all the unconsciousness and unskillfulness within me and all those in my sphere of experience. I breathe through the human judging’s of my personality self, and I remain open to having my programmed reactions softened and transformed. I allow my field of consciousness to be made useful by staying in synch within my Source. That is the One and Only Source of Life, of Light, of Love. That Living Light Love is my Essence, and by staying aligned in Who I Am authenticity, I am an agent of change within this world. Who I choose to be is useful when I maintain my focus. My inspiration goes forward as my spontaneous action. Who I choose to be is what I choose to do. My outer experience is directly reflecting my inner choices. I am congruent.


Truth is not theory and It is not concept. If it is integrated Truth it is active and useful. It is the One Truth that becomes a dynamic when embodied by a wakeful Being dedicated to becoming Who they are created to Be. How I am beholding the world in me is transforming everything that I look upon. By staying awake within the One, I am the embodiment of Light that shines through the forms of fear and separation that dominate this world. I allow Source Light to be alive and active in me. I allow myself to be used in service of the great awakening. As my inner world becomes transformed, the entire race consciousness is lifted up. The entire field is Lightened. The Love in my heart is very truly the Light of this world.

FOCUS YOUR LIGHT WITHIN ME, MAKE IT USEFUL AS ME.


Just for today, I am letting the Light of Source shine through my heart, my thoughts, my feelings, my words, my actions. I stay on purpose this day. I remain focused, and I am grateful to be useful. My focused attention is active as I choose to see the Light of Truth in all things. I am using the power of my volition to transform my inner world and so the world at large. To state my prayer in the affirmative present tense:


FOCUSED SOURCE LIGHT WITHIN ME IS MADE USEFUL AS ME NOW!


AND SO IT IS!