Thursday, June 10, 2021

BONE TIRED

I am bone tired.

And I am blessed.

I am grateful to finally know that those two states can co-exist within me.

I am an extremely passionate person.

And I frequently feel only a moderate level of energy.

I am grateful to finally know that those two states can co-exist within me.

I live in a consistent flow of inspiration.

I am not nor have I ever been the least bit ambitious. I do not often feel a particular level of motivation.

I am grateful to finally know that those two states can co-exist within me.

Like the name of my blog, I co-create from and as a state of radical expression.

There are times I simply want to curl up within and stare at nothing at all.

And yes, I am grateful to finally know that those two states can co-exist within me.

After more than a year of doing everything I could to serve in a context of distancing and pandemic, I am bone tired.

And I am beyond grateful to know I have given it my all.

It is within that knowing that I feel how very blessed I am.

A bit beaten down. Yet somehow lifted-up.

Feeling as if there is nothing to say. Yet also longing to put that into words.

I am bone tired, and I know I am blessed.

And I am grateful to finally know that those two states can co-exist within me.